Architect: Reginald Brown, council surveyor.
No longer a public library, it closed in 2014 when library services moved to the Dominion centre.
- Year grant given (if known):
- Amount of grant:
- Year opened (and by who – if known): 1905
Photo of library in 2006:
Old photo of library (postcard):
- Leaflet: Southall historic walk (see location 13)