Architect was Richard Collins.
Extended in 1963, and again in 2010 – the latter 2 storey glass extension winning ‘Best Built Project’ at the London Planning Awards in January 2011.
Current status: Still open as a public library, run by Enfield Council (2017)
- Year grant given (if known):
- Amount of grant:
- Year opened (and by who – if known): 1912
Photo of library today (2010) – showing mainly the huge extension):
Photo credit: flickr user Adam Bowle
Library entrance (2006):
Old photo of library (postcard):