This was originally known as Southern Branch. The architect was Arthur Dale.
Current status: Library – part of Nottingham City Council library network (2021)
- Year grant given (if known):
- Amount of grant:
- Year opened (and by who – if known): 11 March 1925, by the Earl of Elgin and Kincardine
Photo of library in 2016:
Visited on May 31 2016. It was really busy, as it was half term week, and the Friends group was running a session with a childrens entertainer. The library is lovely and bright, and the garden out back (also maintained by the Friends group) is a valuable asset.